Monday, March 7, 2011

REWIND: DJ Norie & Vybz Kartel (Interview Part 2)

For all of the fans that wanted to listen to the DJ Norie Vybz Kartel interview from last night, this video contains the second part of the interview, where Kartel discussed the whole issue of his "bleaching"..  Kartel had previously released a statement to VIBE magazine regarding the issue, where he stated the following:


“I’m my own man, and as such I do my own thing. When black women stop straightening their hair and wearing wigs and weaves, when white women stop getting lip and butt injections and implants, when bald men stop getting hair transplants, and when people stop getting nose jobs and cosmetic surgery then I’ll stop using the ‘cakesoap’ and we’ll all live naturally ever after. Until then F**k you all.” (VIBE)

In his interview with DJ Norie, he goes a little deeper into the issue and discusses what he did, and why he did it.I just may have to go get a tattoo of my own.. hmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment