Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Donate to the Remain Relevant F und: VH1's Love & Hip-Hop Trailer

Just when I thought there was going to be no ghetto programming to watch with chicken wings and a beer,  VH1 dropped off this amazing little tid bit in my inbox.

Funny enough is I happen to be present at a part of the taping for the series, the segment when Olivia had a listening session for her new music at Veranda in NYC a few months ago. Imagine my surprise when then she opened her mouth to sing and I didn't want to vomit!

Way any, this series follows all the girls in life that nobody cares about ( with the exception of Jim Jones wife ), but somehow, when you pack all their weave, drama and jump-off like tactics into one hour, it actually makes for TV I can bare. Was Ciara not available at the time of taping? A few of her well choreographed body rolls and this show would be ready for the Emmy's! We can only dream.. *sigh*

Series premiers on March 21st...


No comments:

Post a Comment