Thursday, March 3, 2011

NoriTube: Lil Wayne's "6Foot 7Foot" Video

Why is it that the most intelligently creative people are always a little bit crazy?

"..I beat the beat up, call it self defense"

"swear man, I be seeing through these n-ggas like sequins.."

"...married to the money, f-ck the world, that's adultery"

"mind so sharp, I f-ck around and cut my head off"

"I speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all.."

"bitch, real G's move in silence like lasagna.."

That crazy lyrical content comes from Everyone's favorite Pocket Monster Lil Wayne, who's is back at it again with the video for his current in rotation, 6 foot, 7 foot, with his new protege, Corey Guns. For those of you who don't know, Corey is the son of Peter Guns, who's one and only hit "Deja Vu (Uptown Baby)" with Lord Tariq gave radio fever back in the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment